Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pac-10 Predictions: Last-Minute Edition

This week's games are hard to figure. A rivalry game and two games between teams that have been enigmatic. 2-2 last week, 53-11 for the season.

Washington 31, UCLA 17

Husky seniors last game at home, and you figure Locker and company will bring some passion to this game. A sweep of the LA schools would be something for fans to hang their hats on in Sarkisian's second year.

Stanford 28, Cal 14

Luck and the Cardinal have too much talent for the Bears, who made their best effort of the season against the Ducks.

USC 34 Oregon State 20

It's a lost season for the Beavers, and the Trojans have the athletic ability in a matchup of teams with only pride to play for.

2 comments:

  1. Dad-

    When's our Civil War game?? I'll bet you dinner or a movie your choice. And secretly I hope my Beavs don't ruin your perfect season cuz I'd actually kinda feel bad. And if you ever repeat to me that I said that I will deny it and disown you as a Dad. It's bad enough you're a ginormous (yes I know it's not a word) Duck fan, but now you have a blog devoted to the stupid Quack Quack's that people actually seem to follow. As Charlie Brown would say "good grief!" Love ya!

    Me (name withheld for fear of a Quack Quack attack)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous "Me"--

    The Civil War is Saturday December 4th 12:30 Pacific Time on ABC. I like Olive Garden. I love you too.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete