Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blazer Prophet: 5 More Things to Love About the Oregon Ducks

Blazer Prophet, a loyal reader and frequent commenter on The Duck Stops Here, sent along a terrific list of 5 more things to love about these Oregon Ducks:

1. The senior leadership on the this team is the real glue that holds it together. They don't panic because they stick together.

2. The maturity of Nate Costa. After all his setbacks due to injury he is the best QB on the team as a senior and playing #2 without complaint.

3. The unflappable Mr. Kelly. Media chipmunks may not like his quips, but I sure do. He takes good talent and coaches it up.

4. The Duck. Possibly the top college mascot with a persona in the nation. When he rolls out on the back of that Harley, you know it's game time, baby.

5. Autzen Stadium. The loudest college football stadium in the nation. It's a burial ground for many a team. I listen carefully for the train whistle after every score. We take no prisoners at Autzen.

I thought this was a great list, and I didn't want to bury it in the comments. How about the rest of you? What are the reasons you sing "I love my Ducks"?

No comments:

Post a Comment