Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halftime

Casey Matthews is having a good, active game. A TFL and a sack.

Bet LaMichael James will have a statement carry in the second half. He'll want to answer that cheap shot on their last possession.

I doubted it in the summer, but Chip Kelly made the right decision at quarterback. I was thinking the mature veteran, that Thomas wasn't serious enough, but I guess I was a little wrong.

This game couldn't be scripted any better in terms of their attitude and focus.

The secondary and defensive line will have some opportunities in the second half for turnovers and sacks. Look for Harris to get a touch or two, and Kenny Rowe to get a sack.

This is a conference game. Starters should play into the fourth quarter, I'm thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment